Who is eligible to join?
You can join us as a member when you have completed a university-level degree in business studies.
Requirement for membership
- A university degree in economics outside the Nordic countries (most commonly in Europe, Bachelor or Master of Science in Economics). As a rule, at least a three-year university-level education (180 ETCS) is required for the membership. Applications are handled on a case-by-case basis.
- The minimum requirement is a Bachelor-level degree in economics or business administration.
- This degree should be obtained from a university-level higher education institution.
- If you have graduated abroad, the same basic requirements apply.
- If you have graduated from a Finnish MBA-programme, combined with another university-level degree.
Read more about the membership requirements: https://www.ekonomit.fi/en/membership/who-can-join/
€214/year – less than €18/month
The membership fee is formed as follows:
- The Finnish Business School Graduates €189/year
- Regional association, Turun Seudun Ekonomit ry €25/year
- Possible fee for the KOKO unemployment fund €66/year
- Possible magazine subscription as a membership benefit €40/year
The membership fee is fully tax deductible.
As a recent graduate, you will receive a 50% discount from the membership fee.
More about the membership fee discounts:
Membership services and benefits
As a member of the Finnish Business School Graduates, you enjoy various benefits (magazine, insurance, banking services etc.), services (salary advice, career coaching, legal counselling etc.) plus you can join a wide variety of training and events.
As a member of Turun Seudun Ekonomit, you enjoy local benefits and can participate to local member events. You will receive the local member magazine four times a year.
Release your potential – join The Finnish Business School Graduates
Become a member - fill in the form online to join:
If you don’t have the time to fill in the form, please text The Finnish Business School Graduates at 18200: EKONOMIT LIITY FIRSTNAME LASTNAME and they will contact you.